- Movable gun barrels
(One piecve plastic barrels)
- Link and length plastic Tracks for easy build and excellent detail
- Specific, unique and fine printed Decal sheet for marking of different tanks (1942 - Endkampf and beyond?)
- Painting and Marking Instructions (Ammo by Mig)
- Hatches can be built closed or open
The german small tank destroyer remains through his appearance and the two guns in memory.
Short History of the E-5
The Pz.Kl.Zerstörer is sometimes also known as E-5 (Entwicklungspanzer) and was a late-World War II attempt by Germany Wehrmacht. It can therefore also count to the area Wehrmacht 46.
Das Werk cooperated with Amusing Hobby to realize this project.
The includes 11 different decal options:
- 10.SS Pz.Div. "Frundsberg"
- 29. Waffen-Grenadier-Division der SS „Italia“ (Italy No. 1, also known as „Legione SS Italiana“
- Division Brandenburg
- 38. SS-Grenadier-Division „Nibelungen“
- 36. Waffen-Grenadier-Division der SS
- 33. Waffen-Grenadier-Division der SS „Charlemagne“ (French No. 1)
- 24. Waffen-Gebirgs-(Karstjäger-)Division of the SS
- 20. Waffen-Grenadier-Division of the SS (estonia No. 1)
- 17. SS-Panzergrenadier-Division „Götz von Berlichingen“
- 31. SS-Freiwilligen-Grenadier-Division
We will inform you of Stock product.