Do you have any questions to this product? Write us
1/72 Messerschmitt Bf 109E-3 - Special Hobby
In 1939-40, the Messerschmitt Bf 109E was the best fighter aircraft in production.Show more
- Product code: 100-SH72443
- EAN code: 8594071087814
- Availability:In stock 5+ pc(s) Show availability on shops
- Manufacturer: Special Hobby
In 1939-40, the Messerschmitt Bf 109E was the best fighter aircraft in production. Superbly trained pilots, utilizing the tactics devised during the war in Spain, simply swept from the skies everything that opposed them, first over Poland, then over Scandinavian countries and the skies of western Europe as well. It was not until they had reached proud Albion that their dominance was finally eliminated by those famous few mounting Spirfires and Hurricanes.
The Bf 109 E-3 earlier variant of the Emil featured rounded style canopy and the decal sheet in our kit caters for five various machines. Four of them were flown by pilots who in 1940 already had been or were going to became Luftwaffe aces such as Mölders, Priller, Bär and Hackl. Each one of the machines also show how colourful the German schemes worn by Emils were. Plastic parts of the kit come on two styrene sprues joined by a sprue of clear canopy parts.Both the surface and the parts themselves are moulded to a stunning level, full of realism.
- Highly accurate and detailed model
- Easy to build
- Option to show the engine open
- Wing flaps can be posed down, slots open
- Accurate decals for five machines, set of stencils included too
- Pre-cut masks for the canopy and wheel available separately
- Several resin detail sets on offer as well