Do you have any questions to this product? Write us
1/32 SB2C-4 Helldiver
- Product code: 151-INF3201
- EAN code: 8591334320107
- Weight: 0.65 kg
- Availability:In stock 10+ pc(s) Show availability on shops
- Manufacturer: Infinity Models
The Curtiss SB2C Helldiver was an American dive bomber. It was designed in the 1940s and manufactured between 1943 and 1945 by the Curtiss-Wright Corporation. 7140 of these aircraft of all variants were produced.
- basic parts and details created with technology “Short-run”
- building manual on CD
- decals, masks
- transparent cabin covers created with technology “Short-run”
- HGW laser cut textile straps
This model is the only one at this scale, made with the classic technology from plastic
The main parts have been made with the classic “short run” technology. For the more detailed or transparent parts metal moulds were used.
Most of the parts and units were newly design by using the 3D construction which pushes the quality to the limit.
We offer supplementary kits: bomb bays, weapons, flaps, and other details. This allows the model to be built in the “competitive” quality.