1/32 French Caudron G.III
Plastic kit of the French Caudron G.III. in 1/32 scale from Copper State Models. This plane was a single-engined French biplane built by Caudron, widely used in World War I as a reconnaissance aircraft and trainer.
- Product code: 120-CSM32006
- Weight: 0.49 kg
- Manufacturer: Copper State Models
- High-quality Cartograf decals
-105 high-quality injection moulded plastic parts
- Optional radio equipment and bombs
- Highly detailed Le Rhone 80 HP engine
- 10 photo-etched metal detail parts
- Full rigging diagram.