Highly detailed plastic Model kit with PE parts to build a plane
- Plastic parts the same as sold out model 32020 1/32 Sopwith Snipe Early
- 1/32 (54mm) 6 part resin figure sculpted by Mike Good available exclusively with this model.
- 113high quality injection moulded plastic parts.
- 8 photo-etched metal detail parts.
- 20 page fully illustrated instruction manual.
-High quality Cartograf decals for Sopwith 7F.1 Snipe E8102 flown by 50 victory Canadian ace William Barker from 201 Squadron RAF in October 1918.
|Typ||Aircraft / Letadla|